Family-Friendly Fun at the South Milwaukee Downtown Market!
One important goal of the South Milwaukee Downtown Market is to offer more than goods for sale. We feel strongly that special market events will enhance the shopping experience, and we’re delivering on that promise.
Music at the Market
It starts with music, and we pride ourselves on offering some great local acts every week, performing on our stage.
- 06/02/2016 – Ben Bruns Jazz Trio (Jazz)
- 06/09/2016 – Extra Crispy Brass (New Orleans Jazz)
- 06/16/2016 – Jon Rouse (Acoustic Rock)
- 06/23/2016 – Wisconsin Academy of Music (Jazz)
- 06/30/2016 – Cody Steinmann (Solo Jazz Guitar)
- 07/07/2016 – Rob Letvinchuck (Country Rock
- 07/14/2016 – Tweed Funk (Memphis Soul)
- 07/21/2016 – Rohn Larson (Acoustic Rock)
- 07/28/2016 – Haulin’ Goatz (Bluegrass) Evening on the Avenue
- 08/04/2016 – Old Worn Shoes (Country Rock n’ Blues)
- 08/11/2016 – Carlos Adames Group (Latin Jazz)
- 08/18/2016 – Pebble Creek Crossing (Bluegrass)
- 08/25/2016 – Jaems Murphey and the Vedic Eden (World Influence)
- 09/01/2016 – Green Sails (Irish Folk)
- 09/08/2016 – Health Fair
- 09/15/2016 – Leah Jee (Acoustic Pop)
- 09/22/2016 – Philip Schwinn and the Elevator Trio (Jazz)
- 09/29/2016 – Mackenzie Benish (Folk)
- 10/06/2016 – Harvest Day
- 10/13/2016 – Tom Sorce (Jazz, Rock, Funk and Blues)
We’re always looking to add new and fun special events. Stay tuned!