How will COVID-19 affect the South Milwaukee Downtown Market?
We’re glad you asked!
We are working closely with the South Milwaukee Health Department to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy experience for all.
- Signs are posted at the entrance and exit enforce ONE WAY foot traffic.
- Hand washing stations at the entrance, exit and throughout.
- Picnic tables are open for shoppers to sit and enjoy, and are sanitized after every use!
- Music at the Market is BACK as of July 23rd! Check our Music & Events page for the full 2020 lineup!
- Face masks are encouraged, but are not required.
- NO PETS will be allowed on market grounds.
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market truly values your continued support of our shoppers, vendors, volunteers and community members during these times!
Stay safe, stay healthy, and support your small & local businesses!
Open every Thursday from 3-7 PM from May to October