How will COVID-19 affect the South Milwaukee Downtown Market?
We’re glad you asked!
We are working closely with the South Milwaukee Health Department to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy experience for all.
The Common Council has passed a motion that groups of 50 or more are not allowed to gather on city property.
- One-way foot traffic. Signs will be posted where to enter and exit.
- Craft vendors are welcome as of June 4th.
- Hand washing stations at the entrance, exit and throughout.
- Picnic tables will be closed off and on-site eating is not allowed. All food will be pre-packaged to-go by all vendors.
- There will be no live music at the market until August. But don’t worry! They will be back next year, and we have an awesome music line-up for August and September! Check out of Facebook page or our Events tab for full line-up.
- Face masks are encouraged, but are not required.
- NO PETS will be allowed on market grounds.
We as a committee understand the frustrations of our shoppers and we truly value your continued support of our shoppers, vendors, volunteers and community members.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and support your small & local businesses during these unprecedented times.